Monday, February 18

Israel News

I know that I tend to refrain from posting anything political on this blog. For one thing, the political opinions I held when I moved here have shifted considerably up to this day, I don't want to put something in writing that I may disagree with down the line. However, I believe this article from Haaretz is worth reading. The settler problem is one of the big issues that is preventing Israeli-Palestinian peace, and for that reason, any significant developments are worth noting. Furthermore, the fact that the Civil Administration was willing to release this information is a promising sign (I hope). The rationale for keeping this information a secret (it will damage the state's security and foreign relations) shows how far Israel still has to go. Anyway, please read the article and if you have questions or comments, post away.

No comments: