Wednesday, November 15

Mine are cuter than yours

EDIT: I just wanted to say that I am very disapointed in you all. I left pictures of myself shaking like a Vegas showgirl, and we only get one comment. One!! Thanks, by the way, Spentsts.

Allright, here's the deal. I was over checking out John and Carol's blog and looking at some pictures of the kids they worked with in Ghana. There were some good lookin' kids on there. Cute as all get-out, as the saying goes. However, I think that the following pictures demonstrate the fact that our kids are cuter. Enjoy.


Shedha and Razan showin' some love

Asma being Asma


No, this is not a child from an island tribe. It's Kais on Halloween.

We're still working on the nose-picking thing.




Yea, I'm pretty sure he knows he's cute at this point.


Ok, so he's 18 and doesn't qualify as a "kid" but he's still cute . . . and gansta.



Feel free to ignore the kid in the middle when evaluting cuteness

No comments: